Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-15, 14:38

Angry Ignition key is really what I don't want to see in the next versions

Hi everyone,

Propellerheads guys, when buying rack extensions or updating Reason to the +0.5 version, this is becoming so boring just to make it WORK !

There is no clear procedure on what to close or open, and I always have to close Reason, start Authorizer, login to the website, open Reason, close the website, and even reboot my system, in any stupid order, just to update the licenses!

I believe a fair deal would be that YOU also use such an ignition key to get my payment.

Also, I use Reason in live sessions on a MacBook Pro and this ignition key has to waste one of the two master USB slot.

This is so much pain for "legal" users