Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-27, 17:28

No Stereo in Hardware Outputs

I've routed each Audio Track/Instrument into a Spyder splitter and then routed the split signal into 2 14:2 Mixers. Then routed the output of each mixer to it's own output channel in the hardware I/O at the top. And it all works perfectly. The only problem is that it's in mono, and Yes, the pictures show only the left output from the mixers into the Master EQ and then into its own Hardware Output(3 and 4 in this case). But I can't figure out how to send the mixer in stereo into one Hardware Output. I've tried sending the mixer out stereo into a spyder merger and merged the two signals together and then sent it into to the Hardware Output, but it still plays in Mono. I've referred to the manual of my Interface and the 8 Outputs are TRS balanced line outputs, and it doesn't say anything about the 2 headphone outputs on the front(that play stereo) being TRS, and I don't know if that makes a difference on if the 8 outputs aren't stereo individually.

Six-input, ten-output audio configuration
• Up to 24-bit/192kHz operation
• Two high-quality mic/instrument preamps featuring Octane
TM technology, LED meters, and phantom power

• Two front-panel XLR/TS Combo jacks accepting mic or instrument level inputs
• Two rear-panel 1/4” TRS balanced line inputs
• Eight rear-panel 1/4” TRS balanced line outputs
• Two independent 1/4” headphone outputs with volume control knobs for each output
• S/PDIF In/Out
• MIDI In/Out
• Powerful onboard DSP providing five near-zero latency 16x2 monitor mixers
• User-assignable Master Volume control
• Functions as a standalone two-channel mic preamp and A/D – D/A converter

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pic1.jpg (38.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Pic2.jpg (40.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Pic3.jpg (38.7 KB, 6 views)