Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-24, 20:02

Thinking outside the box.

This might be a lil off da hizzle fa shizzle but this is what I've been thinking. Do these DJ Turntables have an output though which one can record only the scratches and effects performed on any song? Just the Turntable scratches, sounds, FXes, noises, etc.
This has been on my mind for too long. If Turntables offer this then picture what I wanna do:
Record a full song, have a DJ perform scratches (that's 'jokey' on it right) and then take the recorded scratches back to the studio and mix them with the song. This can be performed on a Rap song for instance but can be introduced into some other genres. See what I'm seeing?