Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-09-29, 20:12

Talking The Ledge EP

*WARNING: post may have cyberbegging tendencies*

Hello to all of you,

I am happy to announce that today the pre-orders to the first "EP" (sorta) can be done through BandCamp.
It's not really an EP, it's more of a collection of tracks that go along like a story.

And now the cyberbegging part:
The "EP" costs $1, and the money won't be used to buy junk food or what ever we artists do. I actually need 10$-12$ dollars to buy the Echobode
I'm a student in Romania (and this explains a lot, money-wise) with no stable income. About one year ago I've managed to buy the Reason license, and this summer I've managed to buy some of the REs I really like & use: Buffre & Etch Red. However, this depleted my account where I keep monthly about 15% of all the money I get, in order to buy new music related plugins.

I have about 7$ remaining, and I know that at the end of the next month Echobode will get double in price.
I really hope that there are some people that might like the samples and "donate" $1 (I'm not asking for more!).

There are a few things I can provide in exchange:
- A custom tutorial about a sound you hear in my tracks (I do tutorials on YouTube already, and I can do a custom one for anyone that donates)
- A Reason project of one of the tracks I already finished (there are about 6 on YouTube)

Anyway, if you want to take a listen to some of the samples, go to this link -> http://www.youtu.be/uVWDE6Z72XM?hd=1
In the description of the video you have the BandCamp pre-order link, "EP" will be released on October 7th.
While you are on my channel, you might take a look to some of the tutorial and/or my tracks, in case you plan to donate and you are interested in a specific sound...

Cheers!