Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-10-13, 16:11

Out The Corner Of My Eye - Ambient/Laid back Electro

File edited after comment. Hopefully it sounds better now. If it still sounds fatiguing or any other issues please let me know. I've tried to keep some saturation/richness but I've edited the synth parts and some EQ boosting I was doing (incorrectly). There is some CV modulation going on in the second half of the melody part using CV-Bork thingy and that does cause some Amp spikes but hopefully they're not so harsh now. I'd like to keep the modulation in as I think it adds a bit of texture.

The interconnected-ness in mixes never ceases to amaze me

Anyway as a song it's no great shakes but it's always worth editing to try and improve things

Loading SoundCloud…

http://soundcloud.com/tincture-1/out...of-my-eye-edit
Synth Rock

Last edited by tincture; 2012-10-14 at 16:29. Reason: Audio file edited and re-uploaded