Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-10-12, 11:07

Another 1176 Please

Does anybody else want more competition with the RACK EXTENSIONS? there are a few I want to buy but they are all so expensive and the ones I want are in the hundred dollar range. As much as I want to buy a FET COMPRESSOR I might as well bounce all my tracks to PRO TOOLS and use my WAVES MERCURY BUNDLE. I don't mean to be a hater, REASON is the best but we need more competition with these RACK EXTENSIONS. please drop the price of these things or else I am not gonna buy any RACK EXTENSIONS and this will be the one time PROPELLERHEAD has let me down. I have been using reason since 3.0 and I don't plan on stopping but Christ that FET COMPRESSOR went from 119$ to 150$ is anybody else calling shenanigans with that BS. It doesn't effect me as much as it annoys me, I am going to VOTE with my dollar and not buy any SOFT TUBE. The only rack extension I would buy is the OZONE MAXIMIZER that thing is a beast and is worth a hundred and fifty in my opinion but I work for an unnamed music chain and can get it cheap and use it with PRO TOOLS tomorrow. I think I need someone to help me understand why RACK EXTENSIONS are a good idea, I love undo as much as the next producer but it isn't causing me to do anything other than hit try on every RACK EXTENSION. PROPELLERHEAD is the best either way and I hope one day they would bring out there own line of KEYBOARD AND DRUM CONTROLLERS but that might just be wishful thinking.