Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-10-20, 02:32

Exclamation Note to Propellerheads: PLEASE "DO NOT" KILL YOURSELVES!!!!

To whom it may concern,

I purchased a copy of Reason 6 with the idea of upgrading to Reason 6.5 so I proceeded to install it on my Mac Book Pro with all my existing refills that I had acquired over the last FIVE YEARS that were installed in my Applications->Reason Folder.

After installation and to my horror, I found out ALL MY REFILLS ARE GONE!!!!!

In a panic, I called Customer Support in the US and they basically said the refills were wiped out during installation.

You cannot imagine how PISSED I am as I'm typing this. I am trembling with utter complete RAGE!!!!!!

I have a feeling I'm not the only one who has experienced this.

Why wasn't this made apparent to me prior to Install?? A SIMPLE NOTE IN THE INSTALLATION CD NOTIFYING PEOPLE TO MOVE THEIR REFILLS OUT OF THE REASON FOLDER PRIOR TO INSTALL WOULD HAVE SAVED ME AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE THE GRIEF AND PAIN OF LOSING ALL THEIR REFILLS!!!!

DON'T YOU THINK SO???????

I REALLY HATE YOU GUYS RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!!

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! . . . . . . . . . . . .

Last edited by TechMex; 2012-10-20 at 05:28.