Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-10-27, 03:48

Unhappy And so it begins...

Have loved Reason since 1.0. Think Rack Extensions are about as good as it gets. Think Props are just a company head and shoulders above most others. But in every relationship, there's those moments that disappoint. And so it was, with a heavy heart that I checked out the RE Shop today and saw that there's 30% off Polar (which I paid full price on quite recently) which now changes everything. To date any promotions I've seen are new REs that are free up to a certain date. Look at most App Store reviews for anything over $10 and you will see that nothing frustrates people more than when they pay top dollar and then a few weeks later see that they got punished for being early adopters because the app is greatly reduced in price as a special offer.

Why oh why Props.