Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-10-30, 15:16

Lazy RE Designs.

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has noticed that most of the RE's popping up lately have terrible UI design? If not that , then the look of it is just....urgh and meh

I mean, They should take a page from Props, Softube, PEFF and U-He. Their RE's look awesome AND it speaks quality when you see that.

Im not saying that the others aren't good and quality working stuff but Props have had a thing about making things look right and solid rather than plain and flat. It gives it an authenticity and accomplished approach.

Iono maybe im just whining but it does hamper what I put money on especially when some don't justify the price and im like "But it looks ugly"

"Life is like a Rhythm; Flow with it and you'll be Fine" - Sid Mercutio 1979 - ?