Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-10-26, 16:44

Exclamation No go with ignition key after (4 months)

This is getting a "little" frustrating.
I've emailed the support team over and over, with no replies after the initial, and may I add, many, but alas non working suggestions.
And I know my situation isn't unique, nothing weird with my setup, every software I have ever bought with dongles, or online registration (Adobe creative cloud, to name one) works without a hitch, except Reason and its archaic Ignition key protocol.

I would like a solution to this so I can use what I paid for, I am your client, not your buddy, bro, or other arbitrary pet idiom. Treat me like a paying customer that have an issue with the product he bought from you.

Friendly

T