Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-11-04, 20:09

Major Issue Axiom 49 Pro

Just got this midi controller. When i first got it, i uploaded the driver it auto detected and everything worked no problem. A few days later my computers power supply blew up. Right before it went out, the Axiom kept cutting on and off then finally the whole computer died.

Got my power supply fixed up, went to play on the axiom and some of the keys do not do what they are suppose to. I deleted the device and tried to re add it. It will no longer auto detect. I can get it to play if I add it under Axiom 49 but not 49 pro. However the play button does not work. The stop but moves the marker among other weird things... It seems like i have something wrong with the programming, I dont want to believe that this thing is now malfunctioning after the computer took a dive. Any body have any ideas on what could be wrong. Greatly appreciate your help!

Check out my Remix Of Matisyahu's Sunshine.
http://www.indabamusic.com/opportuni...issions/111257