Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-11-25, 03:02
WAShockley

Rewire application not opening - OSX Mountain Lion

Mac OSX 10.8.2 Mountain Lion

Is Rewire a stand alone application or what? After installing Rewire 1.7, I tried to follow various instructions for connecting Sibelius 6 to Logic Pro 9 and none of the correct options appear where they should.

When I try to open Rewire as a stand alone application via the "Application Support" folder (it doesn't appear in the normal "Application" folder) it say something like "There are no applications that will open Rewire. Choose an application to open Rewire".

Can someone explain to me whats going on here? Is there a compatibility issue? It seems that it's impossible to know based on the tragically outdated support via Propellerhead on the matter.

I've tried wiping the Rewire and propellerhead folders out of "application support" and reinstalling Rewire but it doesn't help.

Anyone have any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks a lot