Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-11-25, 04:59

I Am Going to Read the Manual ;)

I have been a registered Reason user since v3. I initially bought reason to slave to Pro Tools for more instrument options while writing music and I am an audio engineer/producer already so simply wiring up modules while using Pro Tools (which I had been using for years) came easy to me.

Over the years, I've evolved into a serious Reason user and consider myself on the "advanced team" but mostly because of my technical training and experience combined with years of using Reason.

However.. still to this day I have not actually read the manual!

Now I find myself asking some pretty basic questions on this forum from time to time that are Reason specific, not engineering specific. Many regular forum dwellers will roll their eyes at this and think "just read the freaking manual like the rest of us, you wanker" and I deserve that...

So... Let it be known that I am going to read the manual from front to back starting today and I promise to never again ask questions like "what is the quick key to toggle out of Edit Mode"!!!

I'll let you guys know how it's going and will make a full report upon finishing the manual to "God's Software".