Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-11-28, 04:00

Just got Reason and Balance!

And I am so excited! It's like an early Christmas : )

I actually was a Reason owner back in version 4 but had to sell my license right after I bought it because my wife and I bought our first home and got hit hard with a down payment. Dang... I actually sold a bunch of stuff LOL.

Anyways, I bought Balance and it came with Reason Essentials and 5 minutes after setting it up, I upgraded to Reason 6.5. I just had to have it all!

So far I am REALLY loving this Balance interface! One item I also sold a few years ago in order to move in to our house was my Apogee Duet. I'm thinking it's, perhaps, a better quality interface? But, so far I like this balance MORE because of it having what I need right there without having to mess with break out cables, etc like the Apogee Duet.

Anyways, sorry to ramble on. I'm just ready to start learning how to use everything!