Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-10-16, 07:53

Reason 6 & Automap 4 - Please read if you run this config

(cross posted in User forum)

I know there's probably only a few people running this config, but I was hoping I could get some feedback on this.

Running Reason 6 and Automap 4, latest beta (with a SL MK II), I find that:

1. I still need to create a mixer sequencer track and select it to get the mixer to map to the hardware controls. The documentation for Automap 4 implies that isnt necessary anymore, however, I can still only get it to work this way.

2. When I do get the mixer to map as in #1 above, I dont see mixer channel names on on my hardware or Automap window. For example, I see "Fader Channel 1" instead of "Main Drum Track" or whatever I called it.

If you're running this config - are you working any differently than this or do you see the same as me?

Thx,
EG