Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-12-23, 21:20

Sound randomizer

One thing I would find really useful would be a utility that could randomize settings to find different sounds in whatever instrument you were using. For example you could connect it to a Thor, play a sound and then get it to run through random settings on the Thor until you found a sound you liked. This would save a lot of time spent in trying to find suitable sounds and the subsequent tweaks that you may need to make, as well as throwing up some new possibilities to play with. I also enjoy photography and I found such a plug-in for Photoshop that does this with images which gave me the idea in the first place. What do you think?