Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-10-29, 16:57

CV Suite Line Processor/Mixer

Ive recently purchased the CV mixer. And I have to say Ive done some great thing with it. To combine CV signals and munipulate them, can be very useful in making sounds. Altering FXs seems limitless. lol. Ive been messing with CV signal for some time now but never completly understood the technical aspects of WHY. So, I grabbed my Ipad and read the entire manual for Reason for the first time after using it all these years. (Basically I taught myself and asked if I had questions). lol. But now that I read the manual, WOW!, amazing. I get it! Ive been making music like a MadMan. And knowing how and why. Big difference.

If any has the CV Suite Line Processor, and has any good creative ideas they would like to share, please do.

My questions would sound so 4th gradish. Thank you. Stay positive and ROCK ON.

Loading SoundCloud…

Buffre Beat Repeater, RoughRider, ReVolt CV Processor, DCAM EnvShaper,
Etch Red, Re-Tron, Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter, Polysix, ReStereo, bla, bla, bla, ....I got almost everything. LOL