Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-12-27, 23:49

Live broadcast of Reason beat mixdown

Anyone insterested in watching me mixdown a Reason hip hop beat? I don't know if you guys recall reason user BEATSKNOCKING posting mixing questions non stop on this forum but I decieded to help him out by mixing some beats for him. I already mixed a beat then send him back the Reason file so he can see how I approched things and he was so happy with how my mix came out.
Today I was going to stream a mixdown session of another one of his beats live through ustream and allow anybody to watch and ask question as I mix his beat live. I plan on starting around 8pm eastern time (I live in FL). You don't need to start an account with ustream to watch or chat with me live. Maybe I'll start making this a regular thing and ask other people to send me some beats to mix or I'll just mix some of my own music live.
I want others out there to be able to learn how to use reason better and improve their mixing skills. That is why I figured I would post this thread on the Reason forum. If anyone is interested in watching me mix his beat live please post a reply. Maybe I'll start earlier if I have allot of people interested.

link for the live broadcast.... http://www.ustream.tv/channel/djfm1983

Last edited by djfm1983; 2012-12-28 at 01:00.