Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-12-29, 17:19

Exclamation Save 70% on ReFills - Year-End Sale

Hello Props Community,

I just wanted to let everyone know that The Loop Loft is currently having a big Year-End sale where you can save up to 70% on the entire line of ReFills.

Click here for details: http://www.thelooploft.com/collections/reason-refills

Just use the discount code SAVE40 during checkout to automatically save 40% on anything in your cart, and if you couple that with the 50% savings included with the ReFill Bundle, you end up saving a total of 70% on the retail price!

In addition, you will also receive a free copy of our popular Dirty Drums pack (a $29 USD value) with any purchase.

The sale ends in less than 48 hours, so I wanted to give everyone a heads up before it's over. I hope you are all enjoying the Holidays and finding time to make a lot of music

Warm Regards,
Ryan Gruss
Founder - The Loop Loft

Last edited by thelooploft; 2012-12-29 at 17:27.