Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-12-31, 23:29

Smile Direct Input Guitar Tones

When making music in Reason 6 I use Pod Farm 2 for all my guitar tones. I was wondering if anyone experienced a crunchier or not entirely pure or clean sound with any guitar tone even after the mixing process? Basically not only is the acoustic guitar guitar not clear as i hear it in real life but the distortions are overly crunchy as well.

If need be I can link to a video about what I'm talking about and yes I am an amateur producer.

Hopefully there is someone who knows what I'm taking about. Thanks.

http://youtu.be/Ffl3LvMQ1QM This is the video to sorta show what I am talking about. What I am talking about comes into play near the end of the video when the electric guitar comes in. Keep in mind this is a demo and needed to get help with what I am talking about.