Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-02, 22:46

Guru help needed (again)

Can anyone help me with a few niggles I can't find answer for in the manual:

How do I remap the space bar so it starts and returns on stop to the cursor position (I know Reason does this as it works like that on my Axiom keyboard transport). At the moment as you probably know, hitting space plays from where you stopped.

How do I rename the notes on the keyboard in Edit Mode - particularly in the drum edit mode. Currently they say Note #35 etc. I want to rename that to the drum sample it triggers - like Kick for instance.

Is there any way of previewing MIDI files in Reason? Currently I use Toontrack Solo (with EzDrummer). This allows me to preview through all my drum MIDI files, then drag and drop directly into Reason. The problem is EzDrummer sounds nothing like RD2, also many of the notes don't marry up to Reason.

Cheers guys