The BEST book you've ever read
No, I'm not talking about the latest Stephen King novel;
what's the best book you've picked up that helped you understand your craft?
I have quite a pile amassing and all of them have their merits.
A few of my top reads are:
- Mixing Secrets by Mike Senior
- Mixing Audio by Roey Izhaki
- Understanding and Crafting the Mix by William Moylan
- Everything written by Bobby Owsinski (he's awesome!)
- Shortcuts to HIT Songwriting by Robin Frederick
- Shortcuts to Songwriting for Film & TV by Robin Frederick
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Stay away from this e book about mixing||djfm1983||General Forum (read only)||14||2012-08-09 09:45|
|Stay away from this e book on mixing||djfm1983||Phead User Forum (read only)||4||2012-07-31 14:56|
|Mac won't read reason 6 disk||tqs22||Phead User Forum (read only)||1||2012-06-21 14:51|
|K.Kurasaki`s book Excellent!||rikhy||Phead User Forum (read only)||12||2007-02-24 23:07|
|Power Tools for REASON 3.0 book||Omnilimbo||General Forum (read only)||5||2006-03-19 11:14|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:41.