Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-12, 02:55

Reason 6.5.3 UPDATE Problem/Glitch Maby:)

I did the 6.5.3 update today and now every time I load a kick in pad 1 of kong the offset pitch knob moves on its own to -105 So I said ok I will use the redrum to add drums to my track and figure this out later Well every time I load a kick in channel 1 in the redrum the pan knob moves to -56 on its own I closed reason, restarted the computer moved the knob with mouse and it moves right back no matter what I do. This has never happen to me ever infact this is the first problem I ever had with reason period. Before I go back to 6.5.2 I was wondering if anybody else had this problem or if anybody know what Im doing wrong here. Pad 1 of kong and channel 1 of redrum F%$K up my mood for making a new beat I could of move over to pad 2 and channel 2 which worked fine but I was already pissed and out of my good mood