Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-15, 11:50

Question something for si

Title should read >>> "something for incoming signal"

Hi everyone...

I have an issue with this airy hissing noise in my recordings while recording into reason. I can apply signal processing plugins to vocals I record in other program DAWs like, Pro Tools, Nuendo, & Personus One Pro 2..because they have an input channel for the signal coming in and allow the plugins to be applied as the signal comes in as a stated earlier.

My question to Propeller heads and/or anyone who views this post is:

How can I accomplish this same task in reason? It would be nice if you can add a feature like that because it helps cut down on processing power. Also add something that allows us to do pitch correction that can be applied directly to the recorded vocal because sometimes the Neptune doesn't get it cleaned up properly...

I am aware of the console's ability but even when applying the expander and gate on vocals, I can still hear that airy hissing noise when I apply the eq's....especially when stacking vocals

To avoid having to record vocals in another DAW, then import in, I would rather be able to do it straight in Reason.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help...

Last edited by boudreaux; 2013-01-15 at 11:57. Reason: wasnt finished typing...hit the wrong button