Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-17, 19:41

Exclamation Balance Installation BLUE SCREEN CRASHING

So, a few hours ago I went out and bought balance and have run the installation of the audio drivers several times now and right as it gets to the end of the installation my computer is going to the blue screen of death. At the end of all the blue screen jargon it says something about balance.sys blah blah.

Then if I restart the computer with balance still plugged into the usb port it instantly goes to the blue screen but it boots up fine if balance is unplugged. The licenses have been rewritten from my dongle to balance and it opens up reason no problems, but the audio driver is not happening.

Has anyone else had this problem and solved it or is my computer just being a prick ? Is it possible that I have to uninstall my current sound drivers first (Novation X Station). (Windows 7) (Reason 6.5.3)