Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-20, 16:53

Ambient (realistic) soundscapes

Hi Guys!
Although I'm a Reason user for a loooong time, I thought about becoming (more) active on the forums and start connecting with fellow Reason-users.
Last year I've been experimenting with designing sounds within Reason, and I just wanted to share some of the soundscapes I have made. My aim was and is to study and create 'realistic' ambient soundscapes within Reason using only the Thor synthesizer and not using any samples.

Below (in the signature) was my first 'nature' experiment. The rest of the soundscapes can be found on my soundcloud page:

https://soundcloud.com/whitegrounds

Let me know what you guys think!
Enjoy!