Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-23, 20:27
natedennis

Random Reason Questions I can't find answers to

Hello everyone. My name is Nate. I've into recording for a while. Getting ready to start a new project and getting new gear/software. From watching videos and reading things I really like the notion of Reason but I have a few questions if you could help me out I'd sure appreciate it. The setup I'd like to use is a Mackie Onyx 1640i into Reason on a MacBook pro. So here are the questions:

1. Would a 1640i work with Reason?

2. Does Reason support busses or subgroups?
i.e. can I sub mix audio from 4 Reason Channels down to one fader on the Mackie?

3. What is the consensus on the quality of reverb effects included in Reason (without buying REs) (I will buy some REs later, but not up front.)

Thanks for the help and I hope to be a full on member of these forums soon. (Contributing and not just asking questions.)

-Nate