Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-22, 10:33
TheDuck

Old man looking to collaborate

Hi new to the forum and i'm old middle aged in fact but, I am still making music and I have got enough tunes now for an album.

My problem is that I have been doing this on my own for years and not taken it seriously it was just a hobby. Now I find I need to collaborate with someone who is as mature as I am and has lived through the electronic music age. My influences are taken from every dance genre and love old school house the balearic sound as well as trancy trippy stuff.

Now I need to work with someone who is skilled in percussion eqing and mastering with a non genre based outlook on music, meaning that if sounds good go with it, to bring out the best in my tunes as well as input there own ideas.

I live in london if any one is interested drop me a line please.