Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-21, 23:25

Mega !

Hell yhea !
I'm trying to make a account now but it's very buzy, plus they try to force you to use chrome !
but I dont care I whant to be part of the extixion of Hollywood and the pop producers
I just hope my favorite soft dont end up in there!
they say a new way of downloading and paying artistes is also comming very soon so I never put my stuff on I-tunes and never will but yhea I will with mega 4 shure because it is not a gready system like the others ! ah and yhea 50go storage space !

add-on a few hrs later the og thread by me :
it is lame dont try now it is not working fine at all wait for it to work better even if some users did not have any problems .

you got hotmail wel not working , you got explorer forget it !
had to make browser changes and create a e-mail for it to work so not yet great at all ! plus it is more slow then it was 10 years ago we will see in a few days how it turns because 50go for free is very cool but not if you need 50 days to load it up !

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !

Last edited by charlycharlzz; 2013-01-22 at 02:22.