Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-11-02, 23:24

Thumbs up Tone Boosters Reel to Reel Tape Rack Extension!!!

Hey propellerheads just wanted to clue you in a a very good (and comparably cheap) plugin for tape emulation, which includes different tape deck model types. It is called TB Reel Bus, made by toneboosters. I emailed them to see if they would have any interest in making their plug as a rack extension, assuming it fits their business model, and they emailed me back:

Hi,

Thanks for your email. No plans for rack extensions at the moment,
unfortunately.

Cheers,

Jeroen

If you guys and girls don't mind you should check out their website, http://www.toneboosters.com , and you can try a number of their plugins for free. I was mostly interested in the tape emulation plugin, which they seemed to have done a good amount of research during its development to give make it as authentic as possible. Please send them some emails urging them to get into the rack extension format, they have a good number of quality plugins that are all relatively cheap, and i think a number of them would be a nice fit in the reason rack.

micheal