Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-25, 22:49

Wink Reason 7 better be the ish.

I have recently found out that FL Studio are working on releasing a version of their product to Mac users. Do you know what this means? You tell me? But the competition is heating up big time. I was checking some of the new features they've added to version 10 and omg. All that video stuff I dont really care about, but the other feature are what I've been wanting in Reason. I have a feeling that Propellerhead is going to knock our socks off with Reason versions 7. Well they did already with the RE. But now its time with the new audio and midi editing features. The do say that 7 is a lucky number. Well lets see how lucky we can get. Let propel forward.