Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-03-18, 04:11

Question Balance - direct monitoring outside of Reason?

Hi all,
I got my balance today and have been fiddling around with it trying to work it all out and one thing in particular I have not worked out is if it is possible to directly monitor the inputs whilst NOT in Reason (so for use with other non-ASIO/WDM programs and windows itself)?

Also there seems to be no sort of user manual with Balance at all - just the quick start. And searching around I can only find a basic faq. Is there a more complete set of documentation somewhere?