Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-30, 02:39
luisherno

Can I buy only Reason 6 Update if my copy of R5 is not original?

Hi.
Some time ago I downloaded Reason 5 because someone recommended it to me, with the purpose of trying it before I buy it. It came with a serial number and works fine. But now that I have used it for a while, I'm a big fan of the product and I'm interested on buying it. The question is, can I just buy the update even if the copy of Reason 5 is not original or I have to buy the whole version, which is like 4 times more expensive than the 1st option??? Does anyone in this forum have a similar case?? Hope you can help me. Greetings from Mexico and sorry for my bad english

Last edited by luisherno; 2013-01-30 at 02:41. Reason: I wrote something wrong