Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-31, 23:11
Ninjetics

Register/authorize used reason fail

Hey folks i really hope you can help me out here.
I have bought Reason Essentials and Reason Upgrade used from a site like amazon.com

The things i recieved....

Reason essentials CD + License number & Registration code.
Reason upgrade CD + Upgrade ID & Registraion code.
And an Ignition key.

But here comes the problem, after the user has sold me the product he wont transfer the license to my profile, is there anything i can do about that? i heard that Propellerhead sees thoose who hold the Authorization card(s) as the rightful owner , but is the license number and Registration code the Authorization card? i really hope so.

Cause when i try to authorize online it says that the license is registrered to another user and i know he is registrered with this email (lillebror341@hotmail.com)

I really hope to hear some good news from you cause this has really been some real pain in the ***** and i would like to help people who buy Reason used in the future, so they know what to avoid.