Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-07, 01:46

Help with Modulation Routing/ Setting values for PCV Trigger

Hi,
I'm trying to set all step values of PCV trigger at once - for eg - I would like to load a PCV into a combi - then use the rotary + modulation routing (controlling all prob knobs with 1 rotary, all min knobs with 1 rot, all max knobs with 1 rot).
So lets say I wanted to start with a PCV with all 16 steps set to: (prob 33%, min 3, max 5) I could load the combinator with the PCV turn 1 rotary to 33 for prob, another to 3 for min and a third to 5 for max. The problem I'm having is that it seems there is a limit on the number of modulation routings in the combi. So I can set a maximum of 10 knobs ... a far cry from the 48 I would need to accomplish this ...
Is that the actual limit (10) on the number of routings in a combi or is there something I'm missing? I checked the manual but I didn't find anything on the number of routings that are possible. Is there another way to do this? Any ideas?
Thanks!