Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-12, 14:58

Question Reason hd

Maybe technology is going faster and further .. and reason is getting behind, they tell us that that their plug ins are the last thing in market .. but the truth is that reason is behind Pro tools .. behind Logic, Behind Cubase and a lot of platforms on market ..

We need a true really software with all editing options, with a real HD sound, thats the reason im thinking to grab reason to the garbage and pass me to Pro tools .. So.. they doesnt consider this as a toy .. they are very serious with the sound .. so ProPellerheads have to get serious about their functions and their sound... Ive compared a lot of plugins, the way they affect the signal, the way they modulate and colour the sound .. and Reason is truly behind .. like 5 years behind from this new technology of the sound.. There are a lot of functions on new software and plugins, we dont have time to lose, the market is moving too fast, and every day comes to the light something better, so That RE plugins .. at this moment are true bullshit .. they doesnt make true sound.. its like a toy to play ..
Prop gonna get serious or they will dissapear from market in few next years ..
That cool thing of routing and flip back the rack .. isnt cool because when you got a lot of instruments this lot of cables and processors and things make confuse the editing .. even if you are very meticulous to make a order to put the things in a clear way ..

We need more clear way to order things in rack .. and have acces to it .. this isnt bullshit .. when you have 10 instruments you got to put familiar into the rack separations and acces to each one makes that you get a brain shock after a few hours of work ... so .. reason is going to the trash if they dont do something very quik ..
I dont like to be negative about it .. because I like reason .. but .. now .. when I start to know the newest things on markert and looking at work .. the sound quaity and their improvements .. It makes me think very seriously about the Reason future .. and the Future is now..

So dont let the future kicks your ass .. and command .. make it happens ... reason not as a slave .. reason as a commander .. reason as a kick ass software .. Thei have to improve a lot of things.

Good luck with this challenge.. we dont want to wait more .. to be there .. we are here now ... and reason is getting obsolete ..