Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-16, 20:30

Using Reason Synths w/o computer live

I currently use Reason live and have a session that has each track bounced (minus the synth i am playing) I use one giant combinator with all the different synths run into a 14:2 mixer and use solo automation to trigger a specific synth for each track.

I am not sure if this is possible but i am looking for a way to eliminate the computer and still use my patches some how.. Im not sure if this is possible, but i was thinking maybe the propellerhead integration with the ipad would be great if possible. However, im not sure if you can load the patches into Figure or not.

Is there any way to load patches into a controller? (i doubt it) but i just want to confirm.. If any one has some tips or suggestions let me know