Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-21, 14:43

Thumbs up Global collaboration

I was just told about Steinberg having this feature so I thought it would be a good idea to have this within the software. I copied and pasted it from the website so all can see what I am speaking of.

Global Collaboration with VST Connect SE
Steinberg VST Connect SE allows musicians to connect directly to Cubase 7 users, giving you the freedom to collaborate and produce together, even when you’re not in the same studio, town or country. Talkback and chat functions as well as video and audio stream in real time give you limitless possibilities. Collaborate with your musical partners when they are not using Cubase, thanks to the included standalone version, which is available as a free download.

Collaborate with your partners around the globe
Peer-to-peer solution with sample accurate sync
Video feed, talkback and chat functions

Source:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/products...whats_new.html

Blessings
DJ Slice