Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-20, 16:32

Balance ignition key not showing up.

I recently bought both Balance with Reason Essentials and Reason 6.5. I uploaded the drivers for Balance before connecting it to the computer, and followed all the other installation steps for both the Balance and Reason 6.5. Both of them are up and running, but they are not reading the ignition key in Balance. I have another ignition key that I received with Reason 6.5, but I want everything to run off the ignition key that is supposed to already be in the Balance unit. When I go into my account and try to connect everything to the Balance ignition key, I get a message saying that "No Balance Found". It's plugged in, and working, and even shows up as the audio sound card in my computer. (Windows 7). I've searched through forum entries and haven't found anything that has worked. Like I said, I have another physical ignition key dongle from Reason 6.5, but why use up another USB port, when Balance is supposed to have a built-in key. Any tips or suggestions would be helpful.