Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-22, 15:47

Upgrade from Essentials + Balance to Reason 6.5 FAILS *SOLVED*

Hi,

Spent about 1.5 hours in the forums searching for an answer, but found no real solution, so I hope someone can help me....

I bought the Reason Essentials + Balance package *and* the Reason 6.5 upgrade for Essentials + Balance, but I am stuck in upgrading to Reason 6.5.

The Essentials authorization worked as advertised, but when I choose the Reason 6.5 upgrade path for 'Reason Essentials + Balance owners' my webbrowser leads me to a webpage stating the following:

'Authorization failed (...) Sorry, but this part of our web site is closed to certain groups of registered users. If you have an account and can't get in, maybe some form of product registration is needed to get access (see right).'

What do I need to do the upgrade my Essentials + Balance to Reason 6.5? I have both packages bought new this afternoon, so I'm not really happy that I cannot choose to upgrade and thus have Reason 6.5.

Thanks for any help!
Erik.

Last edited by lfo4; 2013-02-24 at 10:18.