Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-25, 12:38

Reason 6.5 licence & over £800 worth of Refills..

Hi,

A new and extremely time consuming job sadly forces the sale of my Reason 6.5 licence.

Everything is in mint condition, all boxed with manuals, USB dongle etc.

Not sure what the regs are surrounding Refills but suffice to say I have well over £800's worth of them - including registered and thus transferable licences for Propellerhead's Abbey Road Keyboards and Rhythm Combo packages. Here's a complete list:

Abbey Road Keyboards; BSQ Tactical Beats; Chillwave SM29; Looploft ClassicBeats Midi; Digital Sound Factory Old World Instruments; Dust 'n' Grime; EditEd4TV 88 MPH Vol.1; Eric Harland - looped Vol 1; Indie Rock Drums Vols 1,2,3; Jiggery-Pokery Telecaster; Jiggery-Pokery Kings of Kong; Jiggery-Pokery Retrospective; K1 Roland MC 202; Norman Cook Skip To My Loops; RDK Vintage Mono; Reason Rhythm Combo; Scandinavian Roots Vol. 1; Soundiron Granny Piano; Art Of Brushes Vol 3; Doug Wamble Slide Collection; Vince Clarke Lucky B'stard; Wave Alchemy Pro 2 Refill.

Forgot to mention the Kitchen Sink Refill..

I totted this lot up at market value to be in excess of £1000 so then I halved it and then I took £150 off and came up with £350. Then I was gutted. PayPal please.

Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

All best,

Simon

PS. Am also selling my iMac 21.5 late 2011 Intel Quad Core with this and Logic Pro 9 installed. Again mint, boxed, run with regular maintenance logs without a sniff of a problem. If you're interested in the lot: £800.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ReasonPic.jpg (91.4 KB, 39 views)