Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-03-04, 21:01

Harlem shake is a crime in some country !?!?

I know that it all started the 2 feb 2013 and I also know that some student in Tunisia got arrested and beat up but I just founded that In Australia 15 miners got throwed out of jobs and arrested because Harlem shake iz illegal and it's a crime that they say is a Danger to the country security and the mine security!

this is the most crazy thing I heard in my all life and I'm shocked , Now I will never go to Australia now for shure even if some of my deepest best friends are from there,
it's just crazy how can Dancing and having fun is a crime to security SHAME on those stupid politics that make free countrys a police state but are knowed to have a high rate of corruption in the Law forces !
just read this http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/03/04/...e-performance/

or this older usa video http://youtu.be/zhDQkSqii-E
To me the danger here is the police and justice that make the situation like this and they have no idear the danger they put there self in by acting this way , I dont know whant to speak politic or raise dudes for a revolution but if I was arrested or violanted for doing a Harlem Shake I will turn the situation into a Police Break and snap them all up just because I was there to have fun and they think it's a crime .

that is sayed , I love Australiens a lot and I'm down with these kids to support the freedom of party and dance !

PS: I know it's a stupid reaction to post here and say this but dont you think it's stupid ?

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !

Last edited by charlycharlzz; 2013-03-04 at 21:12. Reason: orthographe and add a video