Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-03-04, 00:02

Talking Radical Everything/Radical Price

I want all the major instruments to be Radical. The two thus far have a nice sound, but that price, in my opinion is radical. I'm not a cheap person i'm well off. But i still can't see my self paying $99 for a rack extension. Actually some of the prices in the new shop are crazy. You only can use them in Reason.

Please tell me if i'm missing something. I'll buy it if i'm totally wrong.

May be i shouldn't compare Reason with other programs like NI which i bought Komplete 8 ultimate for $599 (They give you a lot of things to work with). Or Wave Plugins Were they have nice bundles and sales all the time.

I don't think any RE should be over $60 and i think there should be bundles and sales.

I do like reason a lot. i'm just at a lost of what they're doing. I like RE but there hasn't been a real up date since 5.0 (Record, Kong) my opinion. Reason 6 was a merge and the introduction to Balance (No Midi), thanks god they didn't charge for that update.

I think Prop know that they haven't really wowed anyone since Record. I think more people were pissed about RE cause the went and bought a shit load of plugins and protools cause they were told that they'll never host third party plugins. They got us. LOL

But i'm still a true believer that their going to hit a home run for 7.0. So I'm going to stick with you don't disappoint us.

But Until then give us some Radicals at a decent price.