Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-03-05, 18:33

Drum pad Hardware and Software

I would like to suggest that Propellerheads create an 8 Trigger Electronic drum Pad with an iPhone or iPad dock that is specifically designed to work natively with Figure or even better, create a new app that specifically features sounds from Kong and looping functionality from Figure.

It would be ideal to use a smartphone or tablet docked to it as the brain to run it rather than a laptop.

I would love to be able to have the ability to create loops like in Figure but also be able to play my own beats live on the drum pad triggers. A loop record foot trigger would also be cool.

It would also be super cool to be able to hook up a midi bass drum pedal and also an expression pedal that would allow filtering of the drum sounds by foot.