Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-03-10, 14:22

Smile Little Jinder - Everything (Nokturnist Remix) [Work in Progress]

Hello people!

I'm new to the Props community and have recently bought Reason 6.5 along with a fantastic, high spec notebook that delivers just phenomenal performance! And as I'm quite new to music production (practically), must I admit was I anxious when clicking onto the interface. However, I got straight into it and was having the writer's block moment, which I was thinking "yeah, just my luck..." when I remember listening to Little Jinder's Everything for the first time back in Spring'ish time last year (as well as Anosou's) and I just loved them! So I'm currently right in the progress of making a remix or bootleg, I thought I'd upload a quick minute and a half clip onto my Soundcloud and see what people think. So I'm just furthering my search here to see if there are any other genuine Propellerheads who would like to give some constructive feedback?

It is a work in progress, so there are some things I was thinking of adding into and subtracting out of and all that, especially the mastering... the genre is what I'd call lo_house, I guess.. lol

So, I'll stop waffling. Please enjoy the one minute something tune and let me know how you feel. :-)

Loading SoundCloud…