Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-03-18, 12:08

Exclamation Song Blocks Presets

Hi!
When I have been making music lately I have found myself struggling with a pretty simple thing. The arrangement of the song. My chord progressions are usually too long to fit into a basic 3min song and I actually don't know where to go with it. I could listen to other music and see how they have done it but I would like to have a list of different blocks presets to choose from. For example there could be different styles of pop songs and different styles of house songs etc. to choose for your song arrangement. Off course you don't have to do this but it would be nice for someone like me to have some sort of guidance in my music making.