Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-03-28, 19:13

Your top mobile music making apps

So what are your favourite phone or tablet sized apps for making some music on the go or even hooking up to your main rig?
The ones I have on my iphone at the moment are:
Garageband
imaschine
Figure
Rebirth

I've also downloaded alchemy today which I'm looking forward to using and will most likely get techno box as well http://www.audiorealism.se/technobox/index.htm because they look awesome.

If you want to share some of your favourite apps wether they be sample based or actual synths or maybe a pocket sized daw that would be great. I would like to add some more apps to my phone for, not just on the go sketches, but also for hooking up to reason if the sounds are good but with a lot of apps to choose from I don't want to miss any hidden gems.

Also if you know a certain app is device or platform specific then please add that in too. I think ipad has more apps to offer but I'll have to make do with the iphone ones for now