Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-04-04, 17:13

Thumbs up Funky Psychedelicz album preview (completely made in Reason)

Hi all,

A project I'm particularly proud of is "Funky Psychedelics", an album featuring twelve songs that have all been made completely in Reason over the past couple of years. Every song is basically a mixture of different styles and instruments blended into an on average three-and-a-half minute pop song. It is expected to release in the next two months both physically and digitally. Here's a (not yet mastered) preview of all twelve songs:

Loading SoundCloud…

Direct link: https://soundcloud.com/boilerz/album-preview

To me the album represents the culmination of learning how to do everything inside Reason, in the past we'd mainly use Protools and Nuendo and rewire Reason into those, but ever since Record got released I've been trying to get by using just Reason. So please give it a listen, I'm excited to hear what you think of it.

Best wishes,
Boilerz