Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-04-05, 10:35

LSO Electronic collaboration

http://eigengrau.tumblr.com/post/471...-live-mix-from

Here is a recording of a live performance I did a few weeks ago at a concert celebrating the 10th birthday anniversary of LSO St Lukes (london symphony orchestra music education centre in london). I had the pleasure of working with a great composer and musician, Ayanna Witter-Johnson, and we collaborated on this electronic piece, I was mixing the electronics from my sound pallete of drones and other sounds, whilst she conducted a small orchestral ensemble which improvised to my sounds, which then built up in intensity before coming to an end. This is the second collaboration and performance of this kind I have had the pleasure of doing with LSO soundhub and fusion orchestra players.