Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-04-09, 03:54

recording questions from a newbie

Hi all

why are there a left and right inputs on some domestic audio interfaces? i can understand that for mics you may want several but i can only play one guitar at a time!

next question. is the limit of two recording tracks a limitation of Reason or of the hardware (balance. also lexicon lambda)

and. if i record two condensor mucs is that my two tracks or a l/r of a single track?

im wanting to move away from purely digital music and start capturing real instruments, of whuch we have many, and theres a lot to learn. mic placement i suppose ill work out specific to the room. but if anyone has some experience in recording flute and violin please share your experiences.